N36A0 Rotary Buffer
model torque Undamped directional torque Rotation direction
Note) The specification torque is the data when the temperature is 23±2℃.
Maximum use angle
Operating temperature range
Material of product housing and cover
Rotary shaft material
use oil silicone oil
The "*" in the model number is 0-3, corresponding to different installation methods
1. When the N36A0 series rotary buffer starts to fall from the vertical position shown in Figure A to the horizontal position, since the designed torque is the weakest at the starting position, with the rotation of the buffer angle, the torque gradually increases, so the action of the cover can be Finally close slowly. As shown in Figure B, when the lid starts to fall from the horizontal position, the torque generated by the gravity of the lid is zero in the vertical direction, and the torque of the buffer is the largest in the final position, so the lid cannot be completely closed
2. When using the rotary damper in the example shown in the figure, please calculate the required torque according to the following calculation method.
Cover weight M: 1.5kg
The length L of the rotating shaft from the edge of the cover plate: 0.4m
Load torque: T=1.5×0.4×9.8÷2=2.9N•m
From the above calculation, we select the buffer as N36A0-303
3. Please minimize the gap between the rotary shaft and the joint parts. If there is a gap, the speed of the cover plate will be affected when it is rotated and dropped.
4. The torque of the shock absorber also changes according to the change of the ambient temperature. The change rule is that when the ambient temperature increases, the torque decreases, and the action time is accelerated. When the ambient temperature decreases, the torque increases and the action time slows down. This is because the viscosity of the viscous oil also changes when the ambient temperature changes. But when the ambient temperature returns to normal temperature, the torque will also return to its original value.
5. The rotating closed position shown in the figure is the buffer end position. The torque output of the buffer is the largest at this angle, and this position is the buffer end installation reference. The angle between the flat installation reference of the rotating shaft and the bottom surface of the body is 90°.
6. Please minimize the gap between the rotating shaft hole and the matching parts. If there is a gap, the speed of the rotation buffer will also be affected.Keywords: