model torque reverse torque Torque output direction
1. The specification torque is the data when the temperature is 23±2℃.
2. Special torque customization can be provided by changing the viscosity of the buffer grease or changing the material.
Maximum use angle
Operating temperature range
Material of product housing and cover
Rotary shaft material POM plastic use oil silicone oil
1. When using the rotary damper in the example shown in the figure, please calculate the required torque according to the following calculation method.
Cover weight M: 1.0kg
The length L of the rotating shaft from the edge of the cover plate: 0.4m
Load torque: T=1.0×0.4×9.8÷2=1.96N•m
From the above calculation we select the buffer as N16D0-R203.
3. Please minimize the gap between the rotary shaft and the joint parts. If there is a gap, the speed of the cover plate will be affected when it is rotated and dropped.
4. The torque of the shock absorber also changes according to the change of the ambient temperature. The change rule is that when the ambient temperature increases, the torque decreases, and the action time is accelerated. When the ambient temperature decreases, the torque increases and the action time slows down. This is because the viscosity of the viscous oil also changes when the ambient temperature changes. But when the ambient temperature returns to normal temperature, the torque will also return to its original value.
5. The rotation angle of the N16D0 series rotary buffer is 180 degrees. If the rotation exceeds 1820 degrees, the buffer may be damaged. Please install a stop mechanism externally. The angle of action is based on the closed position.
6. The torque generating direction of the buffer varies according to the structure of the buffer. Please select the appropriate buffer according to different usage methods.
3rd Floor, Building B, Building A, Haoyuan East Industrial Park, Xuexiang, Longtian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China