D40B0 series rotary buffer
model torque reverse torque Torque output direction
Note (1) The specification torque is the data when the temperature is 23±2℃.
Note (2) Special torque customization can be provided by changing the viscosity of the buffer viscous oil;
Operating temperature range
Material of housing and end caps
Rotary shaft material
Instructions for use
1. When the D40B0 series rotary buffer starts to fall from the vertical position as shown in Figure A to the horizontal position, since the designed torque is the weakest at the starting position, the torque gradually increases with the rotation of the buffer angle, so the action of the cover can be Then close slowly. As shown in Figure B, when the cover starts to fall from the horizontal position, the torque generated by the gravity of the cover is zero in the vertical direction, and the torque is large at the rear position of the buffer, so the cover cannot be closed.
2. When using the rotary buffer in the example shown in the figure, please calculate the required torque according to the following calculation method.
Cover weight M: 3.0kg
The length L of the rotating shaft from the edge of the cover plate: 0.4m
Load torque: T=3.0×9.8×0.4÷2
From the above calculation, we select the buffer as D40B0-R/L603.
3. Please minimize the gap between the rotary shaft and the joint parts. If there is a gap, the speed of the cover plate will be affected when it is rotated and dropped.
4. The torque of the shock absorber also changes according to the change of the ambient temperature. The change rule is that when the ambient temperature increases, the torque decreases, and the action time is accelerated. When the ambient temperature decreases, the torque increases and the action time slows down. This is because the viscosity of the viscous oil also changes when the ambient temperature changes. But when the ambient temperature returns to normal temperature, the torque will also return to its original value.
5. The rotation angle of the D40B0 series rotary buffer is 120 degrees. If the rotation exceeds 120 degrees, the buffer may be damaged. Please install a stop mechanism externally. The angle of action is based on the closed position.